Monday, February 22, 2010

Acupuncture Meralgia Can ACUPUNCTURE Help The Following Diseases/disorders?

Can ACUPUNCTURE help the following diseases/disorders? - acupuncture meralgia

Hello to all! :) I have the following conditions:

- ADHD (Attention Deficit especially)
- Asthma
- Acid Reflux / GERD
- Meralgia paresthetica

I am a great believer in "alternative" such as chiropractic, acupuncture, acupressure, herbology, reiki, acupuncture, etc. I would try, because I heard so many good things about him but unfortunately I can not afford right now. : (I can barely pay my chiropractor and my regular medical HMO plan, but I will not give up!

In any case, I suspect he could probably all of my conditions for at least a little help, but I wonder if anyone here can tell me what position to bear the best chance, supported by acupuncture? Moreover - and this is a longShot - if one discovers a cheap but good practitioner knows in Silicon Valley / South Bay Area in California, please tell me who it is! :) Thank you!

PS: For those who have no idea what meralgia paresthetica, click here: http://www.emedicine.com/neuro/topic590 is to be had. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment