Wednesday, February 17, 2010

French Pron Watch Currently LOVING 5 Names, Which One Do You Like Better And What Do You "see" When You Hear Them?

Currently LOVING 5 names, Which one do you like better and what do you "see" when you hear them? - french pron watch

# Name One --
Alicia Gabriella --- The name is Spanish for pron UH-Lee-See-Uh. [Ali]

# Name of two
Sophia Gabriella Gabriella Sofia - is an Italian name. [Sophie / she]

Name # 3
Adali Raine - is a French name and all this really means, noble queen. [Addi]

Name # 4 --
Angelina Gabriella - is an Italian name. [Lina]

Name # 5 --
Emmeline Sophia - is a French name. It pron Ehmm-Uh-Lynn. [Emma / Emmie]

Thank you!
Kristi-♥ ♥

******* PLEASE DO NOT change my name! *******

5 comments:

Nikki said...

1 - not my fav
# 2 - I like Sophia Gabriella, I think, has better sound and more like a princess
# 3 - I do not make the name, but worry about the nickname, reminds me of the girl I work with the name Addy
# 4 - love the nickname
# 5 - I like that name and nickname (Emmie), it is what I would call my lil girl, sounds very nice.

Good luck, and seems to be a party, or hard, but they are all big names

♥ Łĩαƞƞε ♥ said...

~ Alicia Gabriella
Both words have 4 syllables, which is a little more than a sip. I do not flow in both names in the Final A.

~ Sophia Gabriella Gabriella Sofia
Again, it is a bit of a mouthful. 3 pairs of syllables 4 syllables. I prefer Sophia Gabriella Gabrielle and Sophie. Here, too, do not believe that the name goes well, both ending in s.

~ Adali Raine
I like French names, but Adali not that I'm in love. I prefer Wold Elodie and Aurelie Amelie. I also like the combination of Amelia Raine. I also like Rosa Amelia.

~ Angelina Gabriella
Both are beautiful names, but terribly coordinated. So too with 4 syllables, ending with a solid "A". There is too much.

~ Emmeline Sophia
I prefer that everything changed Sophia Emmeline. I am not in Emmeline name for some reason I can not put my finger on interested why. He Sofia Jasmine on my list.

I hope not to hurt. Just my opinion. Good luck!
xox

Jelliver said...

I love Sofia and Gabriella Raine Adali. LOVE THEM!

I picture of Sofia as a very energetic girl who gets into the trouble, but manages to win the hearts of all. Adalia is a name, very unique, I like how it looks.

Vikey said...

Adali Raine is really beautiful. Adalia is unique and I love the meaning for both.

Nat said...

Emmeline Sophia or Sophia Gabriella Gabriella

Post a Comment