Thursday, December 31, 2009

Late Hotel Offers Missed Connection, They Could Not Get Me On Another Flight For 3 Days?

Missed connection, they could not get me on another flight for 3 days? - late hotel offers

Can you beat this horror story about flying?

I had a bad experience last winter. I flew to the west coast and got into my connection down to the city for three days. I missed my flight and was told everything was to be booked for three days. He threw my flight too late and no connection in time, there were no hotel vacancies, or a refund. My hotel on the west coast of the advance, so I lost the money. I told them, just send me instead of at home. It was not possible because my ticket does not allow you to fly back home from this city to connect up to three days later. I had for a hotel in the port city for three days to pay, take the flight to the West Coast three days later and immediately fly back home. Can you beat this horror story about flying?

No comments:

Post a Comment