Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quote For Wedding Program I Need Help With A Quote, Saying, Or Analogy About Snowflakes!

I need help with a quote, saying, or analogy about snowflakes! - quote for wedding program

I make my wedding programs for my wedding snowflake theme and you want to say a quote, or a poem about snow and snowflakes and love. I saw the word cliché, but I want something more serious. Something pulls the strings of my heart! I moved the wedding program to set the tone for the winter, with snow, sorry! Thank you for any help! :-)

2 comments:

Cynthia LY said...

Snowflakes
Snowflakes spill from the hand of God
Beautiful and chaste like smooth white sand.
A veil of wonder laced in light
Falling gently on a winter night.
Spill our love and our hearts
and even in the cold winter, so good.

Snowflakes are vulnerable to natural things, but look at what you do, if they can stick together. And love is strong and fragile, as we have to unite in bad weather and fair.

Oh! Snow, snow, beautifully fill the heavens and the earth below
And love is getting stronger in our hearts, our life together, a wonderful beginning.

kelli said...

When a flake of snow fell every time the thought of school or permanently closed (idk if u can do the job, but I think its cute)
Together we'll make snow angels

let me know if u like any

Post a Comment