Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sorry, Scanner Could Not Be Initialized Why Isn't My Scanner Not Working?

Why isn't my scanner not working? - sorry, scanner could not be initialized

I use the HP Photosmart scanner / printer / copier
Book with my Mac

I had my scanner for almost a year, if not old.
IVE already tryed to call HP and just hung up on me, I downloaded my program long ago, and only hp.com HP PCs, Macs does not help.
Oh, and I lost my software.


my scanner, "says USB not connected"
and then on my computer that says: "Sorry, scanner could not be initialized (Scanner not found)"


What now? How do I solve this problem?

3 comments:

bljzzgrl said...

1. The scanner worked?
2. Have you found? If this impression, it should be a USB port.
3. If you said: "The software is loaded from a long time that the driver or drivers and software for scanning option?" Do you have the HP website (latest) driver and software update? - Can 't put a link because I do not know what you have a multifunction printer.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and software?

- I agree completely with the Mac operating system, so I'm not 100% on the "comment" on a Mac, but it can not explain.

Dangerous Fatman said...

In the Apple menu, see "About This Mac, run the System Profiler, you will find the entry that says USB and see if the scanner there. Otherwise, replace the USB cable. If that fails, then you have a problem with the HW-May-scanner. Is it still under warranty?

If the USB chain, I think you can download Mac drivers from HP.

Ravenhol... said...

In some scanners and cameras, computers, the battle of who is responsible. It seems that use the same driver, or something.

I use Windows XP myself, but it might help.

I had to go into the Control Panel, select each camera. The only time that my team could find was as if the spooler service is stopped (arrested). Sometimes people have not yet completed the process in Task Manager to free RAM. Scanner using the queue that the printer font. Restart the print queue and restart the scanner.

Even if you have a way to install the system in May back in the scanner. Sometimes you just have to lose myself in the middle of all-BUB.

Post a Comment