Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Teenage Boy Cards Verse Gift For A Teenage Boy?

Gift for a teenage boy? - teenage boy cards verse

In my church, a time of holidays, we have a tree of "giving" and there is a piece of paper that people need to buy gifts for the news to her. The gifts are donated, the less fortunate in a parish. This year I have a document that "teen" written. Any idea what should I buy? I prefer a little more than a gift card because they are needed in a different category. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Sprinkle... said...

I'm not a teenager, but maybe something fun like a basketball or football would be good. This is a good price and is something that you enjoy for a long time.

MassRoma... said...

Sports teams, including basketball, football, soccer, skateboarding, etc.

willwork... said...

Video games definitely

Post a Comment