Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chemotherapy And Pregnancy How Can The Placenta Filter Chemotherapy But Not Cigarette Smoke?

How can the placenta filter chemotherapy but not cigarette smoke? - chemotherapy and pregnancy

I just discovered I'm pregnant with my third child. I discovered I was with my first pregnancy until about 4 months where I smoked and drank. When I found out I was pregnant, I am quit of course. My second pregnancy, I realized very early on and was smoking a couple of days before I left, a limit, I was 4 months old. Even now, after my second child, unfortunately, I turned to smoke, and I learned that I am one months. I quit smoking slowly and at some point, but I have a question that apparently no one can answer. In the past I was the diagnosis and treatment of cancer of the cervix. I had just made a test and know quickly if I turn my face. I researched and found that if I cancer again, during pregnancy can be treated with chemotherapy. Apparently, the placenta chemotherapeutics filter. I guess my question is, how chemotherapy placenta filters, but not cigarette smoke, herbal supplements and alcohol. They enter the bloodstream and is filtered through the placenta.

3 comments:

Nursing Momma said...

Cigarette smoke also affects the production of oxygen and delivers the baby. When oxygen is limited, so sell. Toxins damage the cigarette smoke only, and without benefits. Please finish your children and their future children a favor.

LSanchez said...

Cigarette smoke has chemicals WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than all these things. Two words: arsenic and cyanide.

Anonymous said...

Moleculls these chemotherapeutic agents are more expensive than cigarettes. just my opinion.

Post a Comment