Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wall Mounted Laundry Sinks I Had A Sink,cast Iron 2 Basin With Back Splash,wall Hung,2 Adjust Support Legs,poss. Laundry Sink?who Mad It?

I had a sink,cast iron 2 basin with back splash,wall hung,2 adjust support legs,poss. laundry sink?who mad it? - wall mounted laundry sinks

Thi sink is something found in a back porch of an old house deep basin with 2 hanging wall plates (not on the wall kind of hang on the wall mounted, 2 legs) in heavy cast iron in china, he told his friends that were older than I am in my 40s who also had a laundry room 2 covered terraces May Plexiglas tanks that could have been for another immersion in both lookin original.im or possibly the manufacturer, so you may have brought the number from my house I (build) than a kitchen sink

1 comment:

Chafemas... said...

I think what we had was a former farm .. noted that similar wells. Could help refine your online search to find what you want. Best of luck!

Post a Comment