Monday, January 11, 2010

Why Do My Dvds Play In Green Why Do My DVDs Play On My DVD/VCR Combo Play, But My VHS Tapes Don't With My HDTV?

Why do my DVDs play on my DVD/VCR combo play, but my VHS Tapes don't with my HDTV? - why do my dvds play in green

My DVD player plays well, but not my DVD player, so do not touch it. I have 1 set of cable is connected to my player connected (to my TV the red, green and blue cable) and another group from the HDD to the TV (red and white). In the back of the player has 2 sections, DVD / VCR and DVD. The cables are on the DVD side only, but I tried to change the others (DVD / VCR side only red, white and yellow cables) holes, but nothing works. Plz help!

1 comment:

Paul in San Diego said...

I have a Sony DVD / VCR and it did the same. For video output, you need the composite video (single yellow RCA output) or a coaxial output. The DVD player has an output with component video cables (red, green, blue RCA connectors) and composite video output and coaxial.

Kind of sucks, because it would be in a position to the same result (component cable), regardless of what you use. But I think we do it because the DVD for better resolution of VHS tapes has and it would be a loss for the video output component video format. It would also have increased the VHS video tape all his faults, the HD picture (it would probably be worse in high-definition standard definition).

BTW - The RCA red and white are audio left and right. These should be used if the yellow (composite) or component (red, green, blue) video cable.

Post a Comment